Working together for a longer happier life. Sign up online
Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventative care.
Flea and worm treatment delivered directly to your door.
BSVH believes that a proactive, preventative approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable, which is why we have designed these Plans.
Wellness Plans are NOT pet insurance: Wellness Plans cover the regular things:
- adult vaccinations ( including kennel cough vaccines in dogs)
- flea, worm and parasite treatment- delivered directly to your door
- health checks and advice
that pet insurance generally doesn’t.
However young or old your pet is, a Wellness Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout senior years. You pay for your Wellness Plan monthly, by simple Direct Debit, so you spread the cost of your regular veterinary needs.
You are able to enrol your pet into the Wellness Plan when you bring your pet in for it’s first, restart or annual booster vaccinations. The initial preventative treatments collected from the the surgery, then every 3 months they are delivered to your home.
Extra benefits include
5% discount n Consultations
10 % discount on dental procedures
10% discount on routine neutering
20% off microchipping
50% off puppy and kitten initial vaccine course.
Wellness Plans give you the reassurance of knowing that you are providing the best possible protection and care for the pet you love.
BSVH Wellness Plans for cats and dogs give you:
- A new, easy and cost-effective way to spread the costs of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, gastro intestinal worm and parasite treatments.
- Regular structured 12 Point Health Checks, preventative treatment advice.
- Access to exclusive discounted prices on services and treatments from your practice.
- Plans to suit your pet, whatever its age or breed.
- A health plan that works well on its own or alongside pet insurance.
- Reassurance that you are providing the best care for your pet throughout its life.
For more information about what is included in the Wellness Plans and prices please call us on: 01279 654108 and speak to any member of staff.